Thursday, October 21, 2004

o levels are next year.
i am FAR way behind.
highest for e.maths in our class was 45
how the hell are we supposed to pull through o levels with grades such as these?!
i really dont understand myself.
i dont study; i dont do well.
i study hard; and yet i still dont do well.
i worked really hard;
and this was what i got.
mom tells me its not enough.
whats enough then!
i tried all ways, and means
but still, i never seem to do well.
i feel like such a failure.
i dunno where the problem lies at.
i simply hate that feeling; when
you actually feel that oh, i'm gonna do well
for this certain subject. but when the
results come back, you just stone at it
and start wondering what went wrong.
yet some people score super high marks;
and they are still not happy with it.

when will my hard work ever pay off?
i dont want good marks only for my commontests.
i want it for my exams too, dammit.
my O's are in a few months time;
yes a few months time! (thats provided if i can even make it to sec 4)
ARGHHH.

I DUNNO.
i really dunno whats happening.
when will i ever be satisfied
with my own grades?!
WHEN?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home